DEMO1: JOTAIO WIFI BOARD LED BLINK ARDUINO CODE
To program the kit follow the demos given below
- Connect the development kit to your computer using USB CABLE
- Open the Arduino Ide Select COM PORT connected to the Kit
- Copy and paste the following Basic code to Arduino ID
- Simultaneously press reset and program button
- 1st release the reset button then release the program button
- Press the upload button
You will see the uploading status by uploading dotted line…….
You have succeeded to upload program in JOLTAIO WIFI DEVELOPMENT BOARD.
You will see LED is blinking on DEVELOPMENT BOARD.
Note: you can follow the steps of uploading the program to any esp8266 based WIFI module as given above in DEMO1.